What is the ATM Business?
- Purchase ATMs and place in profitable locations, or, convert machines already owned by a business to process on Acme’s network.
- Load ATMs with cash and earn surcharge revenue → average $2-$3 per transaction.
- Typically, share a portion of the surcharge revenue with the location owner each month.
- Average investment per location is between $4000-$5000 including machine, install and cash.
- ATMs generate an average of $200-$700 in surcharge revenue per month per location.