Posted on October 03, 2015 by Sean Fine
- Purchase ATMs and place in profitable locations, or, convert machines already owned by a business to process on Acme’s network.
- Load ATMs with cash and earn surcharge revenue → average $2-$3 per transaction.
- Typically, share a portion of the surcharge revenue with the location owner each month.
- Average investment per location is between $4000-$5000 including machine, install and cash.
- ATMs generate an average of $200-$700 in surcharge revenue per month per location.
Posted on September 18, 2015 by Sean Fine
Earn residual income with an ATM for your business, ATM placements, sales and processing.
Increase Traffic and In-Store Spending
- 40% of ATM customers use the ATM an average of 10x per month.
- Customers who use ATMs spend an average of 20-25% more than non-ATM users.
- Stores with ATMs increase sales by at least 8%.
- Bars and nightclubs with ATMs retain 80% of the cash withdrawn.
Lower Credit Card Fees
- Each credit card transaction costs merchant 2-3% more than a cash transaction.
Earn Residual Income
- With minimum or no effort earn profit on every withdrawal transaction taking place at the ATM.